Why turn to a returns management solution?
Returns can become a time-consuming, expensive part of ecommerce transactions, even for successful brands with a healthy stream of new and returning shoppers.
Merchants often treat returns as a sunk cost and take an approach that is less than customer-friendly—after all, customers are less likely to make returns if the process is expensive or a hassle. This tactic might help to blunt some of the cost in the short term, but ultimately, customer loyalty is on the line.
Return Rabbit flips the script by actually driving revenue through your returns portal.
That’s right—as if by magic, Return Rabbit turns returns into revenue. Okay, it’s not quite magical, but it is very smart. Return Rabbit uses smart automation and data-driven product recommendations to increase the percentage of would-be returns into product exchanges (and products exchanges into larger purchases). Personalized, automated upselling and cross-selling drive higher customer spend and foster customer loyalty.
Return Rabbit vs Returnly: Which platform is best for your Shopify store?
- Return Rabbit is driven by data. You won’t find deeper or more immediately actionable data analysis, including robust reporting.
- Return Rabbit is revenue-focused. We understand how to fit returns into your sales funnel in a way that feeds back into your revenue stream.
- Return Rabbit delivers five times ROI on returns versus Returnly.
- Return Rabbit utilizes the leading eCommerce recommendation engine, REX, to deliver incredibly effective product suggestions that can turn returns into exchanges and increase overall Average Order Value.
- Return Rabbit keeps your brand front and center thanks to customizable automation and business rules — your returns portal will fit seamlessly within your brand.
- Return Rabbit allows merchants to issue store credits and exchange incentives for returns and use mobile-friendly QR codes to help customers speed through the process, unlike Returnly.
- Return Rabbit gives merchants insights into customer return reasons; Returnly doesn’t.
Return Rabbit Knows Analytics
Back to the magic. Return Rabbit takes the mystery out of data analytics. Instead of a complex, cluttered, confusing dashboard interface, Return Rabbit gives you a clear picture of the actionable, profitable steps you can take right away to drive revenue.
Return Rabbit merchants are empowered to answer the big questions:
How much revenue is being retained through exchanges?
What are the top performing products?
What products are being returned the most?
Why are shoppers returning products?
When are shoppers returning products?
While Returnly promises data-driven insights, Return Rabbit delivers granular, specific details that give merchants a whole new view of shopper behavior and expectations.
Return Rabbit is data-driven and revenue-focused — you’ll gain meaningful insights that can be applied in real-time. Return Rabbit’s data analytics approach enables merchants to thrive in today’s challenging retail sector by becoming more agile and more responsive to shopper needs.